[RENCONTRES] Venez rencontrer vos futurs partenaires européens !
Venez rencontrer vos futurs partenaires européens !
L’ARIA Hauts-de-France, en partenariat avec Nord France Invest et Transalley, organise une rencontre avec des entreprises industrielles automobiles des Pays-Bas.
Pour garantir une bonne organisation, l’inscription est obligatoire.
Ci-dessous, vous trouverez les entreprises néerlandaises présentes lors de ces rencontres (le listing est mis à jour régulièrement) :
Pieter Rahusen, Manager Business Development
- Keywords : Automotive Campus in Helmond | located in Brainport Eindhoven | an national and international hotspot, meeting point and place of business in the field of automotive (technology) and smart mobility.
Peter Visser, Business Development
- Keywords : Spatial ALD equipment | Nanocoatings | Industrial (R2R) coatings | Barrier layers | Battery improvements | Electrolyser and PVcoatings
Sébastien Moitzheim, Business Development Manager
Zach Bergman, Technical sales manager
- Keywords : Technology to improve battery materials | We are in talks with various cell factories and automobile OEMs to apply this.
Auke Jisk Kronemeijer, Research Manager
- Keywords : Research and Development | Thin Films for Energy | Thin Film Battery Technology | Thin Film Hydrogen Electrolysis | R&D Orchestrator
Jerry Willems, Business Developer
- Keywords : Sound measurements | sound localization | sound behavior | sound design | R&D | OEM | automotive | smart technology
Ronald Van den Putte, Sr. BD Manager Automotive
- Keywords : Knowledge institute | concentrating on sustainable transport | sustainable vehicles and powertrains | Energy management of the vehicle | In-depth knowledge on battery technology | fuel cells and hydrogen combustion
- Keywords : School for applied sciences technology | business | circular economy
Luc Kikkert, Senior Business Developer
- Keywords : Research | Circular Electronics | Circular Batteries | Circular Strategy and materials for the energy transition
Rutger van Poppel, Program Manager
- Keywords : Battery systems for heavy duty mobility – Second-use & recycling – Next.gen battery components and production processes – Battery Systems for netcongestion
Christian van der Woude, Project Lead Internationalisation
- Keywords : Research – innovation – government – roadmaps – valorization – valuechain – access to capital – access to talent – scaling up – cryptography -automated security -quantum computing – automotive – energy – forensics
Masashi Yanai, Director Design Centre
- Keywords : SEKISUI Design Studio aim for Strategic Product Planning and POC Proof of Concept for new development product and new concept including smart material and smart technology which including printed and flexible electronics into materials. We are located inside Automotve Campus NL in Helmond NL
Margriet van Schijndel, Program Director Responsible Mobility
- Keywords : AI – smart and sustainable mobility – user acceptance – CCAM – system optimization – knowledge institute – education, student teams
Bas Veldman, Project Manager Fieldlab
- Keywords : Research institute in fields of Traffic & Transport and ICT
Sander ten Kate, CCO
Diederick Spee, CEO
- Keywords : Kalpana Systems is committed to enable and improve high-volume manufacturing by delivering Roll-to-Roll S-ALD equipment that meets its customers throughput, uptime, and cost requirements
Hiroshi Murayama, Marketing Director
- Keywords : Optical clear – Adhesive – Shock absorption – Sealing – Heat conductive
Mariette Van Empel, Counsellor for the environment and transport
Joannette Polo, Advisor Innovation and Science
Stefan Koreneef, Counsellor for Innovation, Science & Technology
- Keywords :The economic cluster of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Paris can help you with your trade and innovation ambitions in France. The Netherlands Innovation Network helps to implement the international knowledge and innovation agenda of the Dutch government.
Roy Paulissen, Senior Advisor
- Keywords : The Netherlands Enterprise Agency is the executive agency of the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs. The Agency promotes sustainable development and innovation, both within the Netherlands and abroad.
Bram Hendrix, Program manager Smart Mobility & Internationalization
- Keywords : RAI Automotive Industry NL is the cluster organisation of the Dutch automotive industry, mobility sector and automotive education and has about 200 members.
Description des entreprises présentes